5.2.07

Designer


I am a young Christian mom living in Southern Manitoba. After graduating from high school, I went on to pursue music at Providence College. Graduating after three years with my Bachelor of Fine Arts and getting married in-between, I proceeded to teach private voice and piano lessons, taking a break when my beautiful daughter, Kalia Rose was born to my husband and I in April 2006. In May of 2008 we had another new addition to our family, our son Oliver Jacob, and we were blessed with our second son Hayden Xavier in September of 2010. Now we are expecting Baby #4 in the new year! As busy as being a wife and mother is, I always like having a project to work on - something creative to do with my hands.

My interest in making jewellery started at a young age when, along with my sister Jenna and friend Jill (
Tony Chestnut Fashion) I sold friendship bracelets as a fundraiser for Muscular Dystrophy to support my sister Cristina (Art by Cristina). Over the years I continued to make bracelets and necklaces for myself and a few family members, experimenting with beads, hemp, and other materials. In the Fall of 2006, a close friend of mine asked me to design a collection of jewellery to sell at the gift shop in her local Cafe. I made up an assortment of necklaces, bracelets, and earrings and when, to my suprise, they bought it all, I was itching to create more! I had a chance to enter in a small local craft sale, and held my own holiday open house and watched a buisness take shape.

B Jewelled has become a fun way for me to work while staying at home with my son and daughter, and a good outlet for the creative energy God has blessed me with. The encouragement of my family and friends has helped me take this step foreward, and I can't wait to see what more God has in store for this chapter of my life! Thanks for taking the time to get to know a little about me by reading this,

Brandi Siemens

No comments: