3.1.07

Contact and Payment Information

CONTACT 

email: bjewelled@hotmail.com

PLACING AN ORDER

All you have to do to own a piece of jewellery that you see on this website is email me with your personal information as well as a description or copy of the picture for of the items you wish to purchase.  Or you can purchase listings from my Etsy shop.  I have many pieces on my Facebook page for viewing as well. 

PAYMENT & SHIPPING
Instructions for payment will be arranged upon contact, as well as a shipping cost. I accept Paypal, cash, cheque, Mastercard, Visa, and American Express. Orders will be shipped through regular mail and cost will be affected by weight and size. Please let me know if you prefer an alternate method such as Express Post. Local orders will be hand delivered. Gift boxes are also availible upon request.

WARRANTY
I put time and care into each of my pieces, and want you to love the jewellery that you buy! To make sure that you get to use it as much as you want, I will warranty the workmanship for 1 year from date of sale. If you have trouble with any fixings or clasps, I will do a full repair free of charge (not including any shipping costs), and if a piece is broken through regular wear and tear or after the warranty is up, there is a $2.00 re-stringing fee. Sorry, no refunds.

No comments: